X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meika123
    • Dec 2002
    • Advance, NC, USA.
    • BT3000

WHAT?? Has Tim been running his mouth again? I really knew nothing about it. Nor do I want to know. Apparently all he has to do is run around the Cyber world, sniping wherever he can, to cause what trouble he can, for whomever he can. Some Life he has, huh? I, for one will not pursue his ignorance with ignorance of my own.

I think entirely too much of each of you here. And I have too much respect for Sam and Mrs. Sam for what they have built, to add anything of a detrimental nature to this great forum.

We all say how much we love this forum-well, here is our opportunity to prove it by totally ignoring this creep and all others like him. After all, when we just ignore them, it completely dissolves any ridiculous enjoyment they may possibly get out of doing something stupid like this.

Well, that's enough of that for now. Sam, I am completely supportive of your request, and fully agree with it.

Dave in NC

"We don't need a gun-we've got a THOM".

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

Comment

• Sam Conder
      Woodworker Once More
      • Dec 2002
      • Midway, KY
      • Delta 36-725T2

quote:Originally posted by meika123

WHAT?? Has Tim been running his mouth again? I really knew nothing about it. Nor do I want to know. Apparently all he has to do is run around the Cyber world, sniping wherever he can, to cause what trouble he can, for whomever he can. Some Life he has, huh? I, for one will not pursue his ignorance with ignorance of my own.

I think entirely too much of each of you here. And I have too much respect for Sam and Mrs. Sam for what they have built, to add anything of a detrimental nature to this great forum.

We all say how much we love this forum-well, here is our opportunity to prove it by totally ignoring this creep and all others like him. After all, when we just ignore them, it completely dissolves any ridiculous enjoyment they may possibly get out of doing something stupid like this.

Well, that's enough of that for now. Sam, I am completely supportive of your request, and fully agree with it.

Dave in NC

"We don't need a gun-we've got a THOM".

Pssst... Dave. Look at the date of my original post up at the top... This is an old thread.

Sam Conder
      BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com
      Sam Conder
      BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• mahfuz
        Established Member
        • Sep 2003
        • Tyler, TX, USA.
        • BT3000

I stayed away from that particualr thread. I am glad we decided to end this.

Mahfuz in Garland, TX
        Mahfuz in Tyler, TX

Comment

• Rslaugh
          • Sep 2003
          • Red Lion, PA, USA.
          • Ridgid

Jeez, the thread about the thread that just wouldn't die. Now if people would only stop replying to it.....

Rick Slaugh
          BT3 Accessories at http://www.stores.ebay.com/ricksbt3accessoriesandmore

Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right.
          Rick
          IG: @rslaugh_photography
          A sailor travels to many lands, Any place he pleases
          And he always remembers to wash his hands, So's he don't gets no diseases
          ~PeeWee Herman~

Comment

• silverfox
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2003
            • Richland Center WI, USA.
            • BT3100

Well.......I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I guess I missed this Tim guy completely.
            Mike

Comment

• Woodnut
              • Sep 2003
              • Modesto, CA, USA.
              • BT3000

quote:Originally posted by Lefty

This community is like Mayberry. Every now and then some riff-raff rolls through town, but it doesn't change the town.
              Thanks for the great community, Sam.
              Best get down to the fishin' hole.
              Eric

-BT3K user since 1999 and I still have the tip of my SMT fence#8230;And most of my fingers!
              I really hope that doesn't make me Barney Fife...

Woodnut
              "I should know better, but where's the fun in that?!"
              Woodnut
              "I should know better, but where's the fun in that?!"

Comment

• jkl1865
                Established Member
                • Feb 2003
                • Charlotte, NC, USA.

"HEAR HERE"

"...CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG..."[]

Jason[img=left] http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~dcc/pub/flag/flag50.gif [/img=left]
                Jason[img=left] http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~dcc/pub/flag/flag50.gif [/img=left]

Comment

Working...