X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jnesmith
    • Jan 2003
    • Tallahassee, FL, USA.

Imagestation Question

I'm fumbling through the upload process. I'm using the "Explorer Tool" option. The jpeg's are in a folder, on a disk, in my a: drive. I can see the folder using Imagestation's Explorer Tool, but when I select that folder, it says "no images to display". I know they're there. I can see them. Any clues?

Thanks.

John
    John
  • Jim Boyd
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Montgomery, Texas, USA.
    • Delta Unisaw

I have never done it off of a floppy. Can't remember the last time I even used a floppy You might try copying to your hard drive then uploading. Then delete the image off the hard drive.

Jim in Texas and Sicko Ryobi Cult Member ©
    Jim in Texas and Sicko Ryobi Cult Member ©

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

John, when you click on the 'Explore Tool' option you should get a split screen. The left side is 'My Folders' and should contain an option to select the 3 1/2" drive.

Don, aka Pappy, aka SicPup
      I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• jnesmith
        • Jan 2003
        • Tallahassee, FL, USA.

quote:Originally posted by Pappy

John, when you click on the 'Explore Tool' option you should get a split screen. The left side is 'My Folders' and should contain an option to select the 3 1/2" drive.
        Right. That's what happens. I can select the a: drive, then the folder on the disk containing the pics. However, it says "no images available", as if the disk is empty. (Which it isn't). I'll copy them to my hard drive and try it that way.

Thanks.
        John

Comment

• jnesmith
          • Jan 2003
          • Tallahassee, FL, USA.

quote:Originally posted by Jim Boyd

I have never done it off of a floppy. Can't remember the last time I even used a floppy You might try copying to your hard drive then uploading. Then delete the image off the hard drive.
          I'll try copying to the hard drive. I only took 3 pictures, and wanted to upload them from my office, since I have a cable connection at work. Didn't want to burn a CD just for 3 pics. So, I used a floppy. (They still are occasionally useful [^])
          John

Comment

• jethro
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2003
            • Newark, DE, USA.

You might want to check the extension of the files. Imagestation may prefer either ".jpg" or ".jpeg" and be unable to read the other. Just a thought.

--------------------
            jethro.
            Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig. --Heinlein

--------------------
            jethro.
            <font size=\"1\">Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig. -- <i>Heinlein</i>
            http://www.jeffriegner.com</font id=\"size1\">

Comment

Working...