• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric
    • Jun 2003
    • Cocolalla, ID
    • Grizzly G0691 & BT3100

Shop Cleaning Project 2014

On going project, but here's a couple pics of the progress that's been made this week.

Want to work on some projects, and possibly finish one or two as well. Wanted to clean up the main shop area before I got going again.

Cleaned out the tablesaw and boeshield it again today, lubed it all up as well.

Got the feathers from the grouse that was in the rafters last fall cleaned up. I use the red dog food bags to hold cuts and wood scraps, then use the scraps later for fires. The dog food bags are nice and tough and I haven't had one break on me yet.
    Attached Files
  • cray-
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2013
    • Perth, AUS

Very nice, your shop is as big as half of my house! Jealous.
    Michael

Comment

• atgcpaul
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2003
      • Maryland
      • Grizzly 1023SLX

Yowza! Nice! Is that a downdraft table?

Comment

• tfischer
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2003
        • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
        • BT3100

You folks with huge dedicated shops (or even small dedicated shops) make me jealous. I get the garage, which is shared with cars, kids toys, etc.

Very nice set up.

Comment

• capncarl
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Leesburg Georgia USA
          • SawStop CTS

Lovely shop. I have to follow one of my economy professors teachings, only buy as much house as you can afford to heat and cool. There is not enough electricity to cool that shop down here. As far a the shop cleaning goes, just shove the mess on the other side of one of the walls.

Comment

• Eric
            • Jun 2003
            • Cocolalla, ID
            • Grizzly G0691 & BT3100

It gets pretty warm during the summers and cold in the winters here. The room behind the large door was intended as a finishing room.

The room is totally enclosed and insulated and it's where I have my lathes and a table that I use for glue ups and such. I can heat it and be pretty comfortable while making Christmas gifts and such.

Comment

• capncarl
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2007
              • Leesburg Georgia USA
              • SawStop CTS

My shop ac will be turned on this week and will most likely not turned off until late October.

Comment

Working...