I might smell bad, but at least the walls are naked...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

I might smell bad, but at least the walls are naked...

Yep, naked down to the studs. The electrician is due here 8:00 A.M. on Friday to do the panel replacement, and subpanel / circuit install. I'd post photos, but webshots is behaving oddly... Try to post more later...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • woodturner
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • Western Pennsylvania
    • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by dbhost
    Yep, naked down to the studs.
    Um, I'm glad studs was plural
    --------------------------------------------------
    Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Okay now that's nasty...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• chopnhack
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2006
        • Florida
        • Ryobi BT3100

Grats bro. Good thing that you're smelly and the walls are naked and not vice versa
        But seriously, have you layed out all your outlets? When a pro comes they like to knock out the work 123 and you won't have a chance to make decisions... I have found that a 4 square box with 220/110 side by side duplexes goes a long way :-) GL
        I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

Yep. There is one wall they will need to fish through, I may still take it down. I want the supply for the DC / Air compressor to go right behind the roll away tool chest, I haven't ripped that down, the electrician didn't want that one down. Okay whatever...

I am not nailing the boxes in place, just stapling a paper flag where I want them with a note. 1 single gang box 110V, 1 double 110/220 v etc...

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Bare naked walls... I can't seem to find my cats paw / wrecking bar.

So I guess I need to go grab one to get this completed and ready for new rock...

Through the week, I will keep straightening out the stuff left on top of benches as I am able... LOML is having fits I am having people in there that can see my tools... A small sacrifice I guess. I know the guy and don't have any issues, but LOML is a bit twitchy about people she doesn't know...

I am really looking forward to having this done. Once this is made hot. A friend is going to help me finish the winch install, I can clean up, and start rolling insulation and putting up sheet rock (yuck!). The best part is, when I am done with this wall, I get to move to the opposite side. Good thing is, no power over there. (By design. I figured an outlet will be within 20' of anything in the shop, and who wants outlets behind a lumber rack anyway?)

I have a couple more minor issues with the site to handle, but hey are just nee naw B.W. type of things... Should be able to deal with them no worries...

Comment

Working...