• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Some pics of what I have been up to...

Okay, I am not sure what I have posted up, so here is a quick rundown of the shop projects I am not sure if I ever posted here...

The extension table for the BT3100. 2 layers BB ply, 1 layer tempered hardboard. Dual miter slots.

Proper router table fence. T tracks for feather boards and such. MOvable faces to allow for limited clearance around the bit.

Quick & easy floor sweep. Works great!

Drill press table and mobile base / lift. This makes the drill press taller and more stable. It locks into place nicely with the levelers.

Clamshell storage cabinets. These are a great way to provide storage for the shop. Especially the small parts bins, and the hand tools. There is more to come on this...I did reposition the cabinet on the right, it didn't work well where it was...

Workshop Library cabinet. This is where my documentation, books, magazines, plans in binders now live...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • wardprobst
    • Jan 2006
    • Wichita Falls, TX, USA.
    • Craftsman 22811

Nice stuff, I guess I'll have to get out in the shop and post up this weekend.
    DP
    www.wardprobst.com

Comment

Working...