• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RDavidP
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2011
    • Maryland

A couple of updates to the shop

I have made a few updates over the last couple of weeks to my shop. One you don't see is that I put in a portable air conditioner, and it is great.

For the other update, here is a before picture.

The two slats of wood became a wine rack that I posted some time back, the snow blower that you see the handle of went back out to the garden shed now that the snow season is well over, and I got rid of a bunch of useless scrap wood. I kept some of the bigger pieces with the stipulation of if I don't use them in the next three months, they get disposed of. The big change is that cabinet is now out of the shop. It was busted up and was really of no real use to me. After going at it with my reciprocating saw, it fit in the trash can. I have then replaced it with this:

It is just the right height to fit underneath the long wall cabinet, but also the top of the router table is at the same height as my workbench, which can be used for off feed. The router table and stand are light weight enough where I can just slide it out or pick it up with no problem. Also the little table is just the right height where I can unbolt the router table and use the stand for an assembly table for a tall project. The wooden table is about two feet tall.

I still need to get the big black box and blue bag out of my shop, but that is coming. My telescope and tripod are in those. I need to purchase a new garden shed to replace the eyesore that is our old one. Once I do that, I can then get the small shed I want that will let me store my telescope in and keep it set up, sort of my own backyard observatory.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Not sure how I missed this, but that looks like a good improvement to your shop....
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...