Do any of you use rolling metal tool cabinets for storage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • woodturner
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • Western Pennsylvania
    • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by Larryl
    Although Tom is like me and doesn't post very often, one of his post a few years back put me on the track of building all cabinets with drawers below waist level.
    Is this the post you meant?
    This forum is devoted to discussions about shop setup, layout and design. Topics here include wiring, wood and tool storage, floorplans, dust collection, and basically all the infrastructural stuff not directly related to specific projects and tools. Pictures of members' shops are welcome and encouraged.

Or perhaps this one?
    This forum is devoted to discussions about shop setup, layout and design. Topics here include wiring, wood and tool storage, floorplans, dust collection, and basically all the infrastructural stuff not directly related to specific projects and tools. Pictures of members' shops are welcome and encouraged.

Thanks for the comment - prompted me to go back and find those threads and plans I had forgotten or missed the first time around.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• Larryl
      Established Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Lorena, TX, USA.
      • Grizzly G0478 Hybrid

Thanks Woodturner. Yes, these post put me into a different mindset about building my little shop and away from the kitchen cabinet looking shops so often shown in the WW magazines. I believe I have been able to make my shop more useful by setting my machines on rolling cabinets with drawers and keeping all my storage below table top level. JMO.
      I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Comment

Working...