• Show
Clear All
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Woot! Passed Shop Electrical Final!

I passed the electrical final today. Still have a couple things to tweak/check on the building. I will post new pics of the inside in a day or two after I get things buttoned up. Left some outlets out/cover plates off so he could see the work.
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

Congrats! Hopefully you'll get released by the Doc soon to be able to work out there!
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• crokett
      The Full Monte
      • Jan 2003
      • Mebane, NC, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

I can work out there, just can't lift anything over 20lbs. Next week I plan to start cleaning up the PM66 and getting it ready for reassembly. I left it on the dolly from when we moved it knowing I wouldn't be able to lift it for a while.
      David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• LarryG
        The Full Monte
        • May 2004
        • Off The Back
        • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

Not that it matters, since you're in a different jurisdiction, but ... did they require you to use GFCIs on all of your outlet circuits?
        Larry

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

Hope you mend up quick so you can enjoy that shop space!
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• crokett
            The Full Monte
            • Jan 2003
            • Mebane, NC, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by LarryG
            Not that it matters, since you're in a different jurisdiction, but ... did they require you to use GFCIs on all of your outlet circuits?
            Nope. I have two, one is inside but serves an outside outlet, the other is on the porch. The inspector last time and the one today liked that they were there. The guy today commented that it was better built than a lot of things he's seen.

Forgot to add that my dad wired his barn two years ago on a separate meter. Because it is an industrial/farm space he had to run everything in conduit and he needed GFIs on his outlet circuits.
            Last edited by crokett; 01-13-2010, 11:06 PM.
            David

Comment

Working...