• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeMcCoy
    • Nov 2004
    • Moncks Corner, SC, USA.
    • Delta Contractor Saw

My Shop

Every time I get ready to post a few pics of my shop, Rod Kirby throws some new photos on here and makes me think I need to wait till I get it more organized. I finally decided that wasn't going to happen so here it is. I don't have a traditional work bench but use my contractor saw and several bench hooks when I'm using hand tools. Not the best in the world but it works. Where the book case to be is sitting on saw horses is going to be my assembly table/EZ Smart bench as soon as I build the cabinet that it's going to sit on. I was going to drywall the ceiling but decided I like the storage space that the rafters give me. I normally don't have this much lumber which is temporarily compounding the space problem. As you can see, I didn't set this up with work flow in mind but rather how it fits. I just ran a sub panel this past weekend and rather than work around the lumber, I just put a dozen outlets on the rafters. It was sure nice to turn on the drum sander and not have the lights dim. The little end table is the latest project coming out and was going to be a prototype since the cherry was full of gum streaks. Once it was finished, I liked the look so in the house it went.
  • DUD
    Royal Jester
    • Dec 2002
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

It's nice Mike, I am saving money to pay an investigator to check out Mr. Kirby's shop habits. It seems to be terribly clean. Bill
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.

Comment

• footprintsinconc
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2006
      • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
      • BT3100

i dont know if its only me, but those pictures are really small. they are coming up on my screen as 1"tall x 1.5" wide?

so, i can comment until i can see

Comment

• cgallery
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Milwaukee, WI
        • BT3K

Originally posted by footprintsinconc
        i dont know if its only me, but those pictures are really small. they are coming up on my screen as 1"tall x 1.5" wide?

so, i can comment until i can see
        Yeah, make 'em bigger so I can go oooohhh and aaahhhh.

Comment

Working...