X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kapt55
    Handtools only
    • Oct 2012

BT3000 Cabinet?

I have had my saw for several years but don't use it as much as I would like.
    Won't go in to why. But some time ago I was on this suite and saw several examples of cabinets for storage and placement of the saw and related equipment and now that I getting ready to build several things including this cabinet I can't seem to find the examples to get ideas from. Can anyone help?

Thanx, Kirk
  • Carpenter96
    Established Member
    • Aug 2011
    • Barrie ON Canada
    • BT 3000

Cabinet

Hi Kirk I got some great photos from jnesmith for an extended cabinet. Regards Bob McDermid

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Kapt55,

The site is undergoing a bit of change these days, and the links to the old files are broken presently. Please PM me with your email address, and I will try to send you the .pdf files I have on the matter. It could be a huge help to you!
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Sparky2002
        Forum Newbie
        • Oct 2007
        • Chester County, PA
        • BT3000

Kapt55,

I have this one bookmarked. I liked how much stuff had been placed into a sometimes unuseable void.

http://www2.gol.com/users/nhavens/htmlfile/bt3k2-e.html

Hope that helps.
        -Shawn

Comment

• Black wallnut
          cycling to health
          • Jan 2003
          • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
          • BT3k 1999

Here is one: http://www.bt3central.com/articles/files/mobbase.pdf
          Mine is here.
          Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• Kapt55
            Handtools only
            • Oct 2012

More information.

Thanx for the input so far it is going to help.
            But I guess I should have also been more forward with information.
            I have but have not installed the "rail extension kit" I also have sliding miter saw, small drill press, routers, and tables, just bought small dust collector, air filter etc.
            So I got "stuff", stuff that is related to these kind of tools and projects and it needs to be organized and made to be easier to build what I'm heading in to, cabinets, vanities and the like. I'm also getting ready to upgrade the electrical in the garage to a 100 amp sub-panel from the new 200amp beaker box I just installed.
            No I not looking for shop setup ideas... yet but need to organize this stuff better first and the first place for me to start is storage and mobility in equipment.

Kirk

Comment

• greenacres2
              • Dec 2011
              • La Porte, IN
              • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by Sparky2002
              Kapt55,

I have this one bookmarked. I liked how much stuff had been placed into a sometimes unuseable void.

http://www2.gol.com/users/nhavens/htmlfile/bt3k2-e.html

Hope that helps.
              While Black Wallnut has built the Taj Mahal, this one looks pretty do-able for me. I probably even have everything i need on hand, except the blue paint. Since i'm using a DC, i'd be able to just enclose the stand-based cabinet, and maybe not even do the side pieces. Great write-up.

Comment

Working...