Storing corner clamps? Post up pics if you have them.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Storing corner clamps? Post up pics if you have them.

I haven't built a new clamp rack yet as I am still collecting clamps. However I realized in all my prior design ideas, I did not include any provision for my Pony corner clamps (a dozen of them). The HF corner clamps are about to be stored in the landfill so no worries there...

I am pulling a complete blank for how to store these things, and am hoping for some ideas. How are you guys storing yours? Please post up some pics if you have them...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • pelligrini
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Craftsman 21829

I keep all my corner clamps in a box. Band clamps, Bessy coners, those cheesy screw types, etc. all in one place up on a shelf.
    Erik

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

I was hoping for something a bit more readily accessible, but that might end up being my method as well... It's what I am currently doing...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• pelligrini
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2007
        • Fort Worth, TX
        • Craftsman 21829

I don't use my corner clamps as often as my others. My space for my ready clamp rack is limited, so I don't mind having them out of the way. When I need them I just take the box to the bench, and they are all readily accessible.
        Erik

Comment

Working...