New Yankee Workshop router table

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eezlock
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 997
    • Charlotte,N.C.
    • BT3100

    #16
    NYW router table....

    Pappy, that is one very good looking job on the router table! Keep up that kind of work and they may asking you to do a Texas based version of NYW
    called "The Texas Workshop". eezlock

    Comment

    • John Hunter
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • 2034
      • Lake Station, IN, USA.
      • BT3000 & BT3100

      #17
      I built my table using the Kreg Pockethole system and plans. I use a Rosseau plate in it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	router_table_bit_storage1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	779760

      Click image for larger version

Name:	router_table_1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	779761

      Click image for larger version

Name:	router_table_fence_feather_board1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	779762
      John Hunter

      Comment

      • JimD
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2003
        • 4187
        • Lexington, SC.

        #18
        Grant,

        I have no pictures that would be adequate to explain the design. I suggested to somebody else that they just get a copy of the Article that my lift is based upon from American Woodworker. This is the information to allow you to do this:

        The Article is in the March 2004 American Woodworker and is entitled "Shop-Made Router Lift". You can get it for $3 by calling 715 246 4344. They also offer back issues for $5 at the same number.


        Jim

        Comment

        Working...