• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GsWood
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2019

BT3000 / BT3100 Bunch of used Pieces and Parts

(***SOLD***)

The BT3000 was a great Table saw - but I moved on to one with a larger top -- so I have a few things to sell ...

BT3000 / BT3100 Bunch of used Pieces and Parts

-- What you see in the pictures is what you get
    -- see pictures - click to enlarge

Price: $ 44.77 - which includes shipping to the lower 48 states
    Last edited by GsWood; 04-02-2021, 04:11 PM.
  • nicer20
    Established Member
    • Sep 2007
    • Dublin, CA
    • BT3100

Hi,

I am interested but I don't necessarily recognize some of the pieces. I have a BT3100. Are there some router mounting accessories in there?

Thanks,

NG

Comment

• GsWood
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2019

Originally posted by nicer20
      Hi,

I am interested but I don't necessarily recognize some of the pieces. I have a BT3100. Are there some router mounting accessories in there?

Thanks,

NG
      Yes .... I think there are ...
      thanks ,,

Comment

• LCHIEN
        Internet Fact Checker
        • Dec 2002
        • Katy, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 vintage 1999

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=843535.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.0 KB ID:	843550

This is what I recognize:
        Going from the blue box on the upper left clockwise.
        • box has bunch of T-nuts and small brackets and at the bottom, a router mounting plate.
        • some small brackets maybe aux table clamp, wrench (router collet?) I don't know,
        • Red circles are the router plate filler rings that fit the cutout in the router/auxiliary table
        • Pair of arbor wrenches (full set)
        • Caster set including two casters and the two rectangular brackets with slots to mount the castors to tilt the saw and move it The two small plates with two holes look like the extended rail attachment plates but I'm not sure; usually there's four to attach 2 rails.
        • little black angle to the right of the castor appears to be a rubber foot from original BT3000 stands.
        • Looks like a crown gear spare in the baggie
        • Looks like the knob for one of the miter hold down clamps that missing a knob
        • Handful of silver T-nuts for the fences, some with bolts... perhaps for mounting the router fence?
        • Bag containing spare shims and set screws for BT3000
        • Red plate is the dado throat plate
        • Black rectangle cover some something I don't recognize
        • Clear plastic is the dust collector /guard for the router fence parts
        • small black angle ???
        • Three miter fence ends.
        • Small black angle with knob looks like aux table clamp (keeps it from moving when used with router)
        In the middle...
        • Two black shiny odd shaped knobs I don't recognize... router base handles perhaps, removed from table mounted router?
        • Two miter fence clamps (black plastic, one with knob) the thing that holds the miter fence to the SMT
        • Two miter hold down clamps, one missing a knob The optional clamp that attaches to the slot in the top of the miter fence to hold work to the table.
        • Wooden pieces, router fence parts (that attach to the rip fences for use, but only one with the bracket?
        • black rubber cylinder...??? Maybe the grip of the bevel/elevation crank handle ?
        Last edited by LCHIEN; 04-01-2021, 11:08 AM.
        Loring in Katy, TX USA
        If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
        BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• LCHIEN
          LCHIEN commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks twistsol, I added it now, did not notice the first time. Good observation.

• nicer20
          nicer20 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow - thanks guys.

Looks like a bunch of stuff may be specific to the 3000 (like the castors, shims etc. Guess some of the T-nuts etc. might be useful on my 3100. And the router plate - any idea if it is meant for a Ryobi router? Or does one need to drill router specific holes in it.

Thanks a bunch again for identifying all this !

NG

• LCHIEN
          LCHIEN commented
          Editing a comment
          Nicer, there were several router plates that came with the saw at different times. IIRC. Many of them were just hole patterns for the Ryobi routers which were popular and not too expensive. (numbers like RE130 or RE140?) Some had no holes, Later plates had multiple sets of holes including for the popular Porter cable 690 series and Bosch 1619 series. I think there's probably better info in the BT3 FAQ. Of course its not hard to customize the plate. Its aluminum and machines nicely.
      Working...