• Show
Clear All
  • mikel
    Established Member
    • Jul 2006
    • philadelphia
    • bt 3100

delta 12" disc sander

I have a really nice 12" delta stand disc sander. 1980's vintage with 3 phase motor 1hp I think. You can vari the speed with the VFD variable frequency drive. This lets you power it with 220 power. The VFD was 100.00 It is running now. If you don't want the VFD I'll take it off and lower the price $75.00

I have a few discs of sandpaper for it. It has dust collection port in there I just hook a hose up to it and works nice.

The base is totally enclosed and has the 3 phase connector box on the side I just don't use it.

..m
  • mikel
    Established Member
    • Jul 2006
    • philadelphia
    • bt 3100

I wanted 275.00

I'm in Philadelphia

...m

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Nice machine, for somebody a LOT closer to you than I am anyway...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• lrr
        Established Member
        • Apr 2006
        • Fort Collins, Colorado
        • Ryobi BT-3100

Mike,

If you can wait until August, my wife and I are considering a road trip to Scranton to see one of the final Allman Brothers concerts!
        Lee

Comment

• mikel
          Established Member
          • Jul 2006
          • philadelphia
          • bt 3100

Scranton is still not that close. I could keep it for a bit if someone wanted to prepay for it.

It is heavy. I want a bigger one for flattening my turnings. Mostly bowls...

I assumed I would list it anyway if there was someone closer to me looking for one.

Thanks...

...m

Comment

Working...