• Show
Clear All
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Rip fence repair parts for sale

I went overboard and ordered too many parts to repair my BT3 rip fence.
    These should fit any BT3000, BT3100, or Sears 22811 or 21829 saw, if the back end of your rip fence is broken

I have these parts:
    HOLDER - the bigger black plastic piece that inserts into the end of the rip fence extrusion and held by the two screws on the bottom of the fence
    FNCE RLLR the fence roller the small wheel that is held by the Holder
    CLAMPER-B the metal piece attached to the holder that is hinged in the middle by the roll pin and pushed by the locking handle thru the fence and grabs the rear rail.

The other pieces are a small 1/4" steel pin to hold the wheel and a steel spring roll pin to hold the clamper - your originals should pretty much survive whatever.

I will sell one kit with the holder, roller and clamper-b for $13 bucks including shipping

I have another holder only I will sell for $6 including shipping - probably the roller and holder are likely to be not broken.

You can pay me by Paypal.

I think the parts I bought from Sears are like $4, $3 and $4. They'll charge you $9 to ship it but I will put it in a padded bag and send by postal and eat any loss as I don't need these and someone can use them to keep their saw running.

If this is posted the parts are available and I will remove it if the parts are gone.

Parts are sold
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 02-02-2014, 01:02 AM. Reason: parts are sold
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions
Working...