• Show
Clear All
  • Condoman44
    Established Member
    • Nov 2013
    • CT near Norwich
    • Ryobi BT3000

Planer Blades

I have a Delta #22-590 13" planer. I wanted to have a spare set of blades and ordered the Powertec blades from Amazon. The blades arrived marked correctly for my planer. After I opened the container there were two of the blades shown in the photo. They are 13-1/2" long X 3/4 wide X 5/64 thick. For the price of postage they are available to the first person that can use them.

The picture was modified to make it smaller so the image is not aligned at one end.

Thanks

• LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

wrong blades?

Supposed to be three as well.
    http://www.amazon.com/POWERTEC-12827...des+for+22-590

Amazon takes almost anything back and will refunds the shipping if the item is not right.

Very easy. You go to Amazon.com and look at your orders. You can click on a specific item then click view this order and there will be a page with a "problem with this order" button, Click that and then select the reason: incorrect or defective item. They're give you a prepaid UPS return label, print it and package it up and bring to a UPS center. Amazon refund everything when received or ship you a new one if you want to take a chance it might be different.
    Quite painless. I've done it two or three times when I wasn't perfectly happy with what I got.

I'd strongly urge you to do that rather than eat it and take a loss.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 12-01-2013, 11:26 AM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Condoman44
      Established Member
      • Nov 2013
      • CT near Norwich
      • Ryobi BT3000

I should have said I got my money back and they did not want the blades. Ordered from Sears, same blades and they were OK.

Comment

Working...