• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mako20ft
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2009

WTT: Various BT Parts for Router Table Assembly

Hi guys,

Over the years I have collected a number of new and used parts for my (still going very strong) BT-3000. Anyway, I don't want to sell them but rather would like to see if anyone is interested in shipping me a router table? I have one already but my set-up could definitely use a 2nd.

I have to offer:

1) Blade Guard Assembly. OEM and NIB
    2) Accessory Sliding Table. Used but very good condition
    3) Fence. Used but in very good condition. It is only lacking the indicator piece showing the measurement. Likely could be used from another one.
    4) Shims, accessories, router pieces, knobs and lord knows what else in the parts drawer.

So to sum up...I need a router table and have items to barter. I do not need the pieces that come with the optional Router Table...just the table. Please keep any offers in the thread (not PM's or emails) so everyone gets the same information vs. repeating it endlessly

Shipping would be to/from zip code 02871 in Rhode Island if you want to check on costs prior to posting interest.

Best to all...

Dutch
  • mako20ft
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2009

All parts are still available as of 8/29. Thanks for any interest in a trade.

Comment

• NewDIYer
      Forum Newbie
      • Jun 2012
      • Southington, CT
      • Ryobi BT3000

Trying to understand..

From the posting, are you looking for the optional router table that comes with the BT3K?

Comment

• mako20ft
        Forum Newbie
        • Jun 2009

Exactly, looking to trade for a router table using the parts and pieces I've listed above. If this doesn't go anywhere I may eventually offer them for sale but I'll stick to the barter idea for now.

Best...

Dutch

Comment

• worknhard
          Forum Newbie
          • Jan 2011
          • Denver, CO
          • BT3000, Shopsmith 510, Luna combo machine

Dutch -- I tried sending you a PM but you have exceeded the quota for stored private messages.... you might want to clear some out. I may be able to help you regarding a router table.

Ron

Comment

• mako20ft
            Forum Newbie
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by worknhard
            Dutch -- I tried sending you a PM but you have exceeded the quota for stored private messages.... you might want to clear some out. I may be able to help you regarding a router table.

Ron
            Apologies for the delay. Work, storms, work, storms, aargh. Anyway, I have no PM's but your right, it says 100% full. I will try to contact a mod for the remedy.

If you or anyone would like to shoot me a note feel free and I'll stay on top of it. Also consider email at mako20ft@msn.com

Thanks to all...

Dutch

Comment

• dbhost
              Slow and steady
              • Apr 2008
              • League City, Texas
              • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by mako20ft
              Apologies for the delay. Work, storms, work, storms, aargh. Anyway, I have no PM's but your right, it says 100% full. I will try to contact a mod for the remedy.

If you or anyone would like to shoot me a note feel free and I'll stay on top of it. Also consider email at mako20ft@msn.com

Thanks to all...

Dutch
              To clean up your PM box, select the items you want acted on with the checkbox on the right, then scroll down to the action drop down, it should default to move the items to... blah blah... Select save as text, or csv or whatever you want to save the messages to your local machine. Then you can select them and delete them from the server.

Remember you have an inbox, and an outbox, you need to clean up both if you are full.
              Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• TCOTTLE
                Established Member
                • May 2009
                • Greenbush Maine
                • Ryobi BT3000

I have a router table that I may be willing to part with.
                Shoot me a PM for particulars.
                -Tim

Comment

• Carpintero
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Feb 2004
                  • Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico.

Blade guard avaiable as of 11/21?

Hi there I am very interested in the NIB blade guard, have been lucky enough to stumble upon my 2nd BT, and it did not have a blade guard, and I am afraid to operate it too much with out it, please let me konw how much for it shipped to 78572 in TX.

Ziggy
                  Saludos,
                  Ziggy in Mexico

Comment

• stevenhmiller
                    Handtools only
                    • Jan 2013

Any interest in selling the rip fence?

Comment

Working...