• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

Ryobi 13" planer + knives (AP1300)

I have a used Ryobi AP1300 benchtop planer for sale. Capacity is 13" wide and up to 6" thick.

The model AP1300 is the predecessor to the current model that Ryobi offers and is far superior. This machine includes a cutter head lock and both infeed and outfeed tables. The current version being sold at Home Depot does not have either of these features. I have all the associated wrenches and documentation that goes with the machine.

The machine I am selling also comes with 3 sets of double-sided blades. One set is currently installed on the machine and is partially used on one side, but there is still lots of life left on them. The other two sets of blades are still in the box and have never been opened or used.

Asking $175 for pickup in scenic Washington, NC. If you are interested send an email to jwaterdawg at gmail.com.

Last edited by jwaterdawg; 03-26-2010, 06:41 AM.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.
  • WoodTherapist
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006

For those not familiar with this model of planer, I have one and it is a very sweet machine. Not easy to find a used one and they don't make this model any more. Disclaimer: I do not know jwaterdawg, nor have I seen the specific machine that he has for sale - I have just been really pleased with my AP1300 and wanted to pass that info on.

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Too bad you aren't in the Houston area... I know several guys that could use a good planer.
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• jking
        • May 2003
        • Des Moines, IA.
        • BT3100

I wish you were in my area.

Comment

• jwaterdawg
          • Aug 2005
          • Washington, NC USA
          • JET

Just to add that I am willing to ship, but this would be a big heavy box.

Comment

• jwd12
            Established Member
            • Jun 2005
            • Dyer, In..
            • BT3100

I have been looking for this planner. Any idea's about shipping to NW Indiana?
            I am praying for patience but extremely upset that it takes so long.

Comment

• jwaterdawg
              • Aug 2005
              • Washington, NC USA
              • JET

Sorry, I forgot to check in back here. The planer has been sold. Shipping would have been expensive. I quoted somebody for shipping to near Chicago and it was around $70. Someone local ended up buying it.

Comment

Working...