SE MIch USA BT3000 with wide table, legs, 40" rip, dust collection, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtrcy
    Established Member
    • Jan 2005

SE MIch USA BT3000 with wide table, legs, 40" rip, dust collection, etc.

Hello,

I jumped on the Granite bandwagon - so, time to sell my beloved BT3. Shame is, I just put a few weeks into tweaking all of my machines, the BT included. I added a total cover dust port at the bottom, tied into the 2.5" blade shroud, and made a custom sliding bevel slot cover and it now has very efficient dust collection.

Also custom made a 3" miter slot extension that allows for more breathing room and more capacity when using a miter gauge.

Also, have the miter slots, sliding table, extra wide miter fence extrusion, huge box of BT-related bolts and nuts, all manuals, wide rails cut-offs (approx 17"x 2 of them..)

Great saw, smooth as can be, but I couldn't pass up the Granite deal. Can't get the new saw out of my truck till this saw goes!

Priced to move - $150.

Located in Redford, MI

Here's the CL ad:

Call with any questions at 313-283-5908.

Julian
  • jtrcy
    Established Member
    • Jan 2005

Pics of the setup...

And, just in case the title is unclear, this saw is a made in the USA model BT3000.

Julian
    Attached Files

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
      The Full Monte
      • May 2007
      • Sunshine State
      • BT3000

Shame you can't find room for both... The BT would make a great dedicated dado machine...

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

Nice score. Too bad you are letting that BT go. That is a nice one!
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Garasaki
          • Sep 2006

That IS priced to move!
          -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
          -Henry Blake

Comment

• jtrcy
            Established Member
            • Jan 2005

Looks like I might have it sold tomorrow am, had initially listed it for $180, but I can't fool around with it - I've got to get this granite saw out of the truck and put together.

Besides - I paid $100 for my Bt setup a few years ago, sold a bunch of extra stuff from it for about $70 - so I've only got $30 or so into it.

Too bad, cause I did just get it all tuned up...

JT

Comment

Working...