• Show
Clear All
  • lguay
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2007
    • Corona del Mar, CA
    • BT3100

Freud SD206 6" Dado Stack set $60.00

I have a Freud SD206 6" dado stack set that I used only once. I have sold my BT3100 and my new saw needs an 8" set. I bought this set new for $120 so I am hoping to get $60.00 for it. Please send me let me know if you are interested.
  • Charlie
    Banned
    • Jul 2009

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by Charlie; 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• sweensdv
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • WI
      • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

I think $60 for a basically new SD206 is a very fair price if shipping is included. I know this is the classified and not Tool Talk but why do you feel that you need an 8" set with your new saw. There should be no reason why that 6" set shouldn't work just fine on most any table saw.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

Agree with the comment about the 6" Dado being fine for a larger saw. It's not like you are doing through cuts with a dado stack, or at least you shouldn't be doing through cuts with a dado... 8" stacks are more common, but 6" work in a broader range of saws, and put far less stress on the motor / arbor than an 8" stack will (which is why most 1.5HP saws recommend a 6" stack).
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• wordstar
          Handtools only
          • Jun 2006

PM sent...

Comment

• lguay
            Forum Newbie
            • Jan 2007
            • Corona del Mar, CA
            • BT3100

Thank you all for the responses. My new saw is a Sawstop Contractors saw. I loved my BT3100 but I was lured to the Sawstop for its saftey features. The only size Dado blade to use on the Sawstop is an 8". I will include shipping for $60 (continental US only). Please let me know if interested.

Comment

• dbhost
              Slow and steady
              • Apr 2008
              • League City, Texas
              • Ryobi BT3100

Ah, yeah, You have to be close to it for the brake to work...

Just out of curiosity, did you sell your BT already? It might help to sell it with the Dado as a package. Make it appealing to a woodworker just starting out.
              Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2005
                • Independence, MO, USA.
                • bt3100

Originally posted by lguay
                Thank you all for the responses. My new saw is a Sawstop Contractors saw. I loved my BT3100 but I was lured to the Sawstop for its saftey features. The only size Dado blade to use on the Sawstop is an 8". I will include shipping for $60 (continental US only). Please let me know if interested.
                You do check your personal messages up in the right corner of your screen, correct? I ask because someone pm'd you before you posted this. I was also interested (neighbor with BT and no computer has been asking) if the first pm, falls through.
                She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• lguay
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Jan 2007
                  • Corona del Mar, CA
                  • BT3100

I just checked my messages, it is still avalible if interested.

DBHost, I sold my saw to my Daughters boyfriend. He is a beginning woodworker but was not interested in the Dado set.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • Independence, MO, USA.
                    • bt3100

TTT.

Sent a private message, sent a visitor message, you have Email from members turned off, and have visited the site, yet no reply.
                    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• lguay
                      Forum Newbie
                      • Jan 2007
                      • Corona del Mar, CA
                      • BT3100

Sorry for delay in response. I have responded to your PM. Thank you.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2005
                        • Independence, MO, USA.
                        • bt3100

Payment sent. Thanks

Comment

Working...