• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coho10
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2009

Craftsman 21829 table saw and router for sale

This is the Craftsman version of the BT3

Craftsman Model# 21829 This is the 10” 1.5 hp saw with the mobile base and extension wing to mount a router. I also have a Craftsman Model# 17517 2hp digital plunge router. Both items were bought new in February. The table saw comes with lots of accessories including zero clearance inserts (one never used), dado insert, 2 rip fences (one set up for the router), miter gauge, riving knife with blade guard and pawls, and sliding cross cut table. The saw comes on a gravity rise stand that makes it super simple to move around the job site or the shop. The router has a digital depth gauge, 1/4” and 1/2” collet, and is in excellent condition.

I need to move these ASAP, so the first $500 or best offer gets them.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC_0569.jpg

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC_0570.jpg

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC_0572.jpg
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

It might help potential buyers to know where you are. Shipping would be a consideration.

And I know you say you bought these in February, but $500.00 for a used 21829 and router seems a bit high...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• natausch
      Established Member
      • Aug 2009
      • Aurora, IL
      • BT3000 - 15A

Heh, but in his defence it does look brand-spanking new and has a second fence.

Against him though is the glut of local BT3Ks, Sears clones and Sears Outlet of the 22189 for roughly 1/2 the price. That and the fact that the 17543 router kit can be had around $100 new.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

Not saying he is out of line, has lots of extras and all..
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• coho10
          Forum Newbie
          • Mar 2009

Sorry for leaving out the location. I'm in the Louisville, KY area. Shipping wouldn't be a problem for me, the buyer just has to pay for it!

I appreciate your opinions on the price I'm looking to get. All told, I have over $700 in the saw and router, so I thought that $500 was a fair price. They are both basically new. I've used them for maybe 2 or 3 hours each.

I just checked Sears locally and the router sells for $149 normally, $129 on sale right now. The saw is on sale right now for $479 without the second fence. So, that's $608 plus tax.

Comment

• coho10
            Forum Newbie
            • Mar 2009

Saw has been sold. Thanks, guys.

Comment

• dbhost
              Slow and steady
              • Apr 2008
              • League City, Texas
              • Ryobi BT3100

Hope you and the buyer both got what you wanted out of the deal... That was a nice saw. Hope it went to a good home.

Comment

• pelligrini
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2007
                • Fort Worth, TX
                • Craftsman 21829

Did you get close to your $500? (If you don't mind me asking) It seemed like a fair deal with the extras.
                Erik

Comment

Working...