X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tribalwind
    • Feb 2004
    • long island, ny.

Herb,
    wow, those are the best prices i've seen on that stuff! i actually have need for some.and i literally placed an amazon order 4 minutres ago, i coulda added some of this to it since i was over the $25 already... maybe i can get it appended since i'd have to call to fix the shipping and 15% ???
    yea i see when i sorted UHMW to show ONLY free-shipping eligible pieces,theyre all in there,but it does not say it on the items page as usual...i didnt know about the "Fulfilled by amazon" clause ,thanks!

hey since you're near me sort of..
    if you ever have need for Phenolic sheet, i've got a whole bunch.some as big as 4'x2'-ish. 1/4,1/2 and 3/4" thicknesses
    stuffs heavy and strong as anything~!!!

Originally posted by MPH1978
    You could try www.superslide.com

They have different colors of UHMW as well. I bought a 1/4" x 4' x 10' sheet of their Blue Iron for $150.00. They also have a monthly specials page with remnant pieces.

actually, those monthly specials have soem Great deals !!!
    i didnt see how to go aobut ordering fromt hem,but i just looked quickly
    Last edited by tribalwind; 03-18-2009, 06:43 PM.
    namaste, matthew http://www.tribalwind.com

Comment

• MPH1978

Originally posted by tribalwind
      Herb,
      wow, those are the best prices i've seen on that stuff! i actually have need for some.and i literally placed an amazon order 4 minutres ago, i coulda added some of this to it since i was over the $25 already... maybe i can get it appended since i'd have to call to fix the shipping and 15% ???
      yea i see when i sorted UHMW to show ONLY free-shipping eligible pieces,theyre all in there,but it does not say it on the items page as usual...i didnt know about the "Fulfilled by amazon" clause ,thanks!

hey since you're near me sort of..
      if you ever have need for Phenolic sheet, i've got a whole bunch.some as big as 4'x2'-ish. 1/4,1/2 and 3/4" thicknesses
      stuffs heavy and strong as anything~!!!

actually, those monthly specials have soem Great deals !!!
      i didnt see how to go aobut ordering fromt hem,but i just looked quickly

I just called the Idaho office. I don't think they have an online ordering system. Pretty good prices on there.

Comment

Working...