Fence Rails (Pair) - $40 (SOLD)
    Accessory Table - $30
    SMT with fence - $30
    Main Table Top - $20
    Switch - $10
    Wide Table Kit (No legs) - $60 (SOLD)

The prices do not include shipping..

You can also email me at jh30_06@hotmail.com
    Last edited by jhudge; 02-11-2009, 09:45 PM.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

You have a PM.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Chinook119
      Forum Newbie
      • Nov 2006
      • Chambersburg, PA
      • Ryobi BT3100-1

Is that switch still available?

If the switch is still available, I need it for my 3100. I'm in Pa, are you willing to ship it to me? I turn on the saw, made the cut, flipped the switch off and the saw kept going.
      Bill

Comment

• eccentrictinkerer
        • Aug 2007
        • Minneapolis, MN
        • BT-3000, 21829

Originally posted by Chinook119
        If the switch is still available, I need it for my 3100. I'm in Pa, are you willing to ship it to me? I turn on the saw, made the cut, flipped the switch off and the saw kept going.

Check post #5 on this thread for possible warranty replacement. It's worth a shot.

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread...arranty+switch
        You might think I haven't contributed much to the world, but a large number
        of the warning labels on tools can be traced back to things I've done...

Comment

• jfuselier7@centurytel.net
          Forum Newbie
          • Oct 2008

switch

I noticed the post about the defective switch and thought I'd share this experience. Mine did the same and would not turn off the machine. After
          removing it I could find nothing wrong so I put it back on to use the saw until a
          replacement arrived! I figured to just plug and unplug,, but the thing worked fine!! After the third time it hit me-- it was saw dust in the switch that was
          blocking the movement and everytime I took the switch out I managed to dump the saw dust without noticing!! Now I have a spare switch but have not needed it yet!! Anyone with ideas on how to stop the saw dust from getting in there to begin with??? thanks

Comment

• Chinook119
            Forum Newbie
            • Nov 2006
            • Chambersburg, PA
            • Ryobi BT3100-1

Thanks for the info...I guess I'll be tearing the switch out after dinner!
            Bill

Comment

• jhudge
              Forum Newbie
              • Jan 2005
              • Cypress, TX, USA.

The switch is still available if you need it.

Comment

• RyobiGirl

Am interested in your pair of fences, (rail part only). These are the approx 22.75" sections? Am also interested in the top. Please let me know if you still have both. Will pay right away thru paypal if that is okay w/you. Also, if you would be interested in just selling the BASE of the SMT, I already have two tops-(which I understand if you don't) (My husband sawed BOTH OF mine off. He no longer works here! Just a pet, now.)
                Let me know total and ship to 54452 for whatever you may still have. PM me if you'd like, or post here, that way people will know if it's sold.
                TIA
                Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2009, 05:02 PM. Reason: I had more to say...

Comment

• billwheaton
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Chinook119
                  Thanks for the info...I guess I'll be tearing the switch out after dinner!
                  Mine's intermittent, but I'll be doing the same thing. Thanks! It worked pretty good for the first 8 years

Comment

• jhudge
                    Forum Newbie
                    • Jan 2005
                    • Cypress, TX, USA.

RyobiGirl.....sent you a PM

Comment

Working...