• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BerniePA
    Established Member
    • Nov 2007
    • San Tan Valley, AZ
    • Grizzly 0575

I think it is time for an update on what is left for sale. One of my spoken for items has to go back up for grabs, so at this point the remaining items are:

1. SMT w/fence - $30 SOLD & Shipped

6. Router accessory table with five plastic rings and mounting plate for Porter Cable 690 type router - $30 SOLD & Shipped

11. Stand - $15

All prices are plus whatever shipping costs are involved.

I thank those that have already purchased items and most of the items are, as of this writing still in transit, but I wish you many happy woodworking hours with them.

Bernie Stokes
    Last edited by BerniePA; 11-25-2008, 06:27 PM.
    Bernie

Owww -- That spinnin' thang hurt!!

Comment

• RmeDad
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006
      • Scottsdale, AZ
      • BT3100-1

Sent PM

Sent PM re:Accessory table
      Jack

Throughout my racing career I was constantly reminded of this: "Keep the pointy end forward and the shiny side up!"

Comment

• BerniePA
        Established Member
        • Nov 2007
        • San Tan Valley, AZ
        • Grizzly 0575

Well, guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that in the space of one week, it's all gone. Picked clean as Friday's Thanksgiving Turkey!!! The only thing left, and I have a possible buyer for it, is the stand, but we both sort of feel the weight is going to be prohibitive to ship, so it will probably be a no-go.

I want to thank everyone for their cooperation and understanding that I'm not a professional shipper, I just go with the flow and am not out to make money on any shipping.

This forum is simply the greatest, both in this type of resource and in the wealth of information contained within. Some asked me if I was going to continue to be a member since I no longer owned a BT3100, I certainly am going to continue, since as the motto at the top of the page proclaims, "It's not just about the saw."

Thanks to all and a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Bernie Stokes
        Bernie

Owww -- That spinnin' thang hurt!!

Comment

Working...