• Carlntia
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2006
    • Extreme SE Georgia
    • BT3100

BT3100 and Accessory Kit (New In Box)

BT3100 - New in Box - box only opened to check out the Instructions - $250

Accessory Kit - New in Box - $75.00

Willing to meet part way within reasonable distance of Jacksonville/Southeast Georgia.

Will ship, but don't know what that might cost with such a heavy item. I'll look into that.
    Last edited by Carlntia; 11-18-2008, 01:36 PM.
  • Carlntia
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2006
    • Extreme SE Georgia
    • BT3100

I'd hate to have to part this out, but I have received no interest here or on Craigs List. Anyone know of another good outlet for selling this saw?

Comment

• BerniePA
      Established Member
      • Nov 2007
      • San Tan Valley, AZ
      • Grizzly 0575

Originally posted by Carlntia
      I'd hate to have to part this out, but I have received no interest here or on Craigs List. Anyone know of another good outlet for selling this saw?
      Just a thought, but why don't you find out how much it would cost to ship it and maybe open your market to the rest of the U.S.? You are limiting your market to driving distance of yourself. Make the cost $250 plus shipping to wherever -- people understand that shipping costs. If you part it out, you will have to ship it anyway, just in many, smaller packages.
      Bernie

Owww -- That spinnin' thang hurt!!

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

There is interest, but NOT local pickup only. Too much of a PITA to haul over to Georgia you know? Look into shipping and you might get some more bites!

Oh yeah, and it's gonna be REAL tough for somebody here to want to trust a fellow user with only 2 posts, both involving trying to sell his saw... You might post the thing on Ebay where the buyers have some sort of buyers protection.
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Carlntia
          Forum Newbie
          • Mar 2006
          • Extreme SE Georgia
          • BT3100

Yes - I figured that location was an issue. I didn't think of the number of posts since I have been reading this forum for over 2 years. Posted here first, figuring I might help out someone else that wants to enjoy the BT3100 as I thought I was going to. Just never got the opportunity.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

• dbhost
            Slow and steady
            • Apr 2008
            • League City, Texas
            • Ryobi BT3100

Not picking mind you, just saying that since nobody has had a chance to build up a trust relationship with you... There are LOTS of folks that lurk these forums...

Best of luck on selling that saw. I am working a deal on a different one much closer to me, but if shipping isn't too much, a 2nd wouldn't be a bad thing...
            Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Carlntia
              Forum Newbie
              • Mar 2006
              • Extreme SE Georgia
              • BT3100

No offense taken DBHost. I have been a big time lurker here!

Comment

• carleef
                Handtools only
                • Feb 2005
                • Shelby, NC, USA.

Not sure you got my previous message. I will buy the saw NIB for $250 if you will ship it to Shelby, NC 28152. Check with UPS or FedEx to see if they will do it. The shippers go by the three box measurements H,W & D; maybe weight too. I can pay with PayPal or M.O.

Comment

• Carlntia
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Mar 2006
                  • Extreme SE Georgia
                  • BT3100

Sorry - I have been away for a few days. I will check into the shipping. I have a cousin in Hickory, NC. Unfortunately, we aren't visiting up there this holiday season.

Comment

Working...