• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jvarga
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2005
    • Plantation, FL, USA.

BT3 Dust bag

I have a BT3 Dust Bag (4070300) I'll ship out to the first reply thats willing to make a donation to this website and pay for shipping. Figure 1 pound from 33325 (Florida).
    John
    John M Varga
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Gettin' any bites? I still have the dust bag to my BTS-21 and it is just sitting in a corner.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• bamend
      Handtools only
      • Aug 2008

Just bought my saw

I just bought my saw yesterday and was wondering what you'd charge for the bag but also where I can get accessories for the saw since it's been discontinued. I'd like the router table attachment and other things in the accessory pack mentioned in the dvd.

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
        The Full Monte
        • May 2007
        • Sunshine State
        • BT3000

Originally posted by bamend
        I just bought my saw yesterday and was wondering what you'd charge for the bag but also where I can get accessories for the saw since it's been discontinued. I'd like the router table attachment and other things in the accessory pack mentioned in the dvd.
        Some people on this forum may be able to help you with that, although you'd fare better if you started a thread of your own. Also, there are many Ebay auctions for accessories... Just do a search for "BT3000" or "BT3100". Also, Sears still sells a modified version of this saw, and many of their accessories will work as well.

Comment

• bamend
          Handtools only
          • Aug 2008

Okay thanks. How much of a donation for the dust bag?

Comment

• poolhound
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2006
            • Phoenix, AZ
            • BT3100

Bamend,

I belive Bob Crosley was considering parting out various items from his BT. Check out this thread.

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t=40052
            Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
            techzibits.com

Comment

• Schleeper
              Established Member
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by bamend
              How often do you see this happen? Someone mentions that they're looking to buy a BT3 accessory kit, and the very next topic posted in the Member Classifieds is by a guy looking to sell one. What a coincidence!
              "I know it when I see it." (Justice Potter Stewart)

Comment

Working...