• Show
Clear All
  • Bruce Cohen
    Veteran Member
    • May 2003
    • Nanuet, NY, USA.
    • BT3100

Come And Get It!!

Just came into a used BT3000 for free. Am willing to share this good fortune with the membership.

Here's what I'm not keeping:

1 - Accessory table with both the router and (rare) jig saw plates, and I may have the stock fences for the rip fence tpp.

1 - Rip Fence, the rear plastic attachment for the rear rails is broken, probably easily to replace.

1 - Miter fence, appears to be in good condition

1 - Set of standard silver rails, good condition (no hardware).

4 of the notorious Ryobi casters, two are from my 3100 and have the wedge shaped plates for the new style "splayed leg" stand.

Also a used but probably original? blade (used but it liiks OK)

There's probably more junk, that I've lost track of.

There's only two catches; a. you have to pick it up, I'm way too lazy to pack and deliver to UPS store (location to follow) and b. you can not resell them for a profit. If i'm not looking to make any money, neither should you, and besides, devine punishment awaits anyone who breaks this committment.

PM me if your interested.

For those of you in the tri-state area, I'm about 18 miles north of the Jersey side of the Washing Bridges and right off exit 10 of the Palasides Pwky, or exit 14 of the NY thruway, which is the end of the Garden state Pwky (exit 175)

Not only is this a great way to get some stuff for free (except for the gas and tolls) but it's a reason to meet (in person) some of this extended family of termites on this forum.

this is a first come, first serve offer. It's the only way I feel I can be fair.

Bruce

P.S. I don't accept bribes
    Last edited by Bruce Cohen; 07-08-2006, 11:21 AM.
    "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
    Samuel Colt did"
  • MoldnMaker
    Established Member
    • Dec 2005
    • McKenzie, TN, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Sure wish I lived closer. That's real nice of you to share. Are you sure you won't take bribes? What about the barter system? I got Wood. I guess I'm just SOL . It is good of you to try and find good homes for those orphaned BT parts. Good Luck.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." by Albert Einstein

Comment

• Warren
      Established Member
      • Jan 2003
      • Anchorage, Ak
      • BT3000

Would you except "kudos?" It's a little too far for me to drive but, good on you for the offer.
      A man without a shillelagh, is a man without an expidient.

Comment

• Hellrazor
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2003
        • Abyss, PA
        • Ridgid R4512

I get the feeling Bruce is bored or something

There has to be a reason...

Last time someone wanted me to come pick something up I landed up helping move a fridge out of a basement too.

Comment

• softop41
          Established Member
          • Jul 2004
          • Plainfield, IL, USA.
          • BT3100-1

I'm too far away to benefit from your generosity but that kind of thoughtfulness is what makes this the best forum on the Net!
          I hope some one can benefit from your good fortune.
          Jerry
          Jerry
          Making High Quality Sawdust in Northeast Plainfield

Comment

• LCHIEN
            Internet Fact Checker
            • Dec 2002
            • Katy, TX, USA.
            • BT3000 vintage 1999

hey, that's a gentlemanly offer and a great way to meet fellow BTers
            Loring in Katy, TX USA
            If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
            BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Ken Weaver
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2004
              • Clemson, SC, USA
              • Rigid TS3650

Really generous Bruce. But since I don't have Mr. Scott to beam me up, thanks for nuttin!
              Ken Weaver
              Clemson, SC

"A mistake is absolute proof that someone tried to do something!

Comment

• Burg53
                Forum Newbie
                • Nov 2003
                • Hillsdale, NJ, USA.

Bruce

Your timing is amazing. This morning I managed to break the rip fence on my bt3000. I'm about 20 minutes from you so if you would be kind enough to e-mail me I would love to take advantage of your very generous offer. I agree with the earlier comment that offers like this make this forum a special one. Thank you for sharing in your good fortune. You can reach me at burger_l@msn.com.

Les

Comment

• Ozzie
                  Established Member
                  • Mar 2005
                  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

I'm on my way. If the tires on my Schwinn hold up I should be there in about two months. LOL. Seriously, great offer.

Ozzie
                  Ozzie

Comment

Working...