• Show
Clear All
  • DerekShellman66
    Handtools only
    • Sep 2020
    • New Jersey
    • Stihl MS461

Hello from New Jersey! New guy here

Hello. My name is Derek, I'm retired and live in New Jersey. Thank you for accepting me into the group “SawDustZone"". Happy to be a member. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Until then….

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

I'm loving the forum so far! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. The experience here is awesome.
    So, I hope for some good piece of advice.

Cheers!
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Welcome, Derek.
    This site is mostly about woodworking and particularly was built around the Ryobi BT3xxx series of table saws which are out of production for a while.

Ryobi garden tools was a different division but its not an infrequent topic.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 09-21-2020, 07:33 PM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• atgcpaul
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2003
      • Maryland
      • Grizzly 1023SLX

Hi Derek, welcome to the forum.

I lived in Washington Township (S Jersey) in high school. I have a bunch of family by the shore--Asbury Park, Tom's River, Red Bank.

Paul

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Welcome Derek. Ask away, and join in on the conversations and give answers when you can. I'm not particularly a fan of the "search function" anyway. I use it on this forum and a few others, but I enjoy the interaction that comes from questions!
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...