X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smorris
    • Apr 2003
    • Tampa, Florida, USA.

Greetings, I've found this to be a great place and I'm sure you will also.

I can't believe that no one told him to paint the red line.
    --
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice

Comment

• kbkreisler
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2008
      • farmington mn
      • ryobi bt3100-1

Thanks

wow thanks for all the replies, cant wait to get started. the ts did not come with the manual but I got a hold of the pdf, as well as the dvd that would have come with it via youtube.
      Again thanks for the great advice.
      kyle
      there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those that dont.

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

Bump to make the articles link easy to get to again...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• drillman88
          • Dec 2007
          • Southeast
          • Delta Platinum Edition Contractor Saw

Welcome,
          You will find the the people here both friendly and quick to help.Congrats on your new saw.You will be well ahead of the curve having a dependable accurate table saw.

Free woodworking plans and easy free woodworking projects added and updated every day. Use our RSS feed to keep up-to-date on the latest free woodworking information. Free search access too! Organized by topic in alphabetical order. We were the first organized database of free woodworking plans online. Today, we still work for you to continue providing the most up to date database. First time here? Read About Us (link at bottom of page). Free woodworking plans to build quilt racks, gun cabinets, patios,picnic tables, kids furniture, toys and thousands more for beginners and all skill levels.

The site linked is useful for ideas and plans when you are just starting out.
          lots of free plans to build your skills.
          I think therefore I .....awwww where is that remote.

Comment

Working...