• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluebomb03
    Handtools only
    • Jan 2007
    • columbus, ohio

Question about Craftsman 21806

I recently received one of these table saws as a gift. I would rather of had something with more options (router table extention, miter slots etc. ) but... the saw was free, so I can't complain. This saw is similar to the ryobi bts15 but no where near the bt3100 or the new craftsman 21829. My question is whether or not the ryobi accessory kit would work with this saw at all. I would like to use the miter slot accessory table that comes with the kit and also the smt clamp.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

my first inclination is to say that nothing will fit - slots and mounting points are all going to be different. Not to say with some ingenuity it can't be made to fit... but its going to be a pain.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• bluebomb03
      Handtools only
      • Jan 2007
      • columbus, ohio

that's kind of what i was thinking, I would probably be just as effective to make a miter track and mount that than to buy the accessory kit and modify it as well. The other question I have is about the smt miter fence... where can i get the square bolts so i can mount some jigs to the fence?

Comment

Working...