This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daryl
    • May 2004

Cut the miters the best you can, join the two pieces together temporarily and then run your saw back up thru the joint where they come together. i've done plywood like this and it can make a good and tight joint. You have to be careful with your set up so there is no binding and make sure the two pieces don't move at all.
    Sometimes the old man passed out and left the am radio on so I got to hear the oldie songs and current event kind of things

Comment

• sawsall
      Forum Newbie
      • Aug 2004

Thanks for your help guys I appreciate it. I will give it a shot and let you know how it comes out!

Dan

Comment

• johnnysquire
        Forum Newbie
        • Aug 2003
        • West Chester, PA, USA.

An extra thought - silverfox is right that the walls aren't going to be perfect, so plan to modify the backsplash once the 45 is tight. Don't try to get the fit perfect on the 45 until the backsplash is scribed and trimmed as necessary.
        <font size=\"1\">\"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.\" <i>Charles Kingsley</i></font id=\"size1\">

Comment

Working...