Maple Entertainment Center

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • footprintsinconc
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1759
    • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
    • BT3100

    #16
    very nice! if this is your first piece, you definately just built a master piece!
    _________________________
    omar

    Comment

    • GPA61
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2004
      • 712
      • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
      • BT 3100 & JET JWTS

      #17
      WOW. Great work!!!
      Claudio

      Comment

      • djcannon
        Forum Newbie
        • Jun 2006
        • 27
        • Kennewick, WA
        • BT 3100

        #18
        Tri-Cities lumber

        Originally posted by Black wallnut
        That looks great! Where in the Tri-cities did you find lumber?
        A variety of places
        White's hardwoods in Kennewick, they have the best variety in town I'm not sure about price butI like to see what I'm buying.
        As I was living in Hermiston at the time the project started I ordered the plywood from payless lumber there.

        I've also purchased wood from Jensens hardwood in Walla Walla he has a great selection of locally harvested woods.

        Comment

        • shoottx
          Veteran Member
          • May 2008
          • 1240
          • Plano, Texas
          • BT3000

          #19
          Great Job, I like the little bit of color added. And Learning to spray to finish this is a great accomplishment.
          Often in error - Never in doubt

          Mike

          Comment

          • JimD
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2003
            • 4187
            • Lexington, SC.

            #20
            Looks great. I have a small entertainment center planned for my son. Yours is inspiration. I am thinking of building the free plan from Woodsmith which happens to be all pocket screws. I do not know if I will change it or not. Yours certainly looks good.

            Jim

            Comment

            • SARGE..g-47

              #21
              Very nice DJ. Sorry to be so late as I am attempting to catch up before I get behind again as finish awaits me now.

              Very pleasing....

              Comment

              • poolhound
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2006
                • 3196
                • Phoenix, AZ
                • BT3100

                #22
                very nice indeed. You will get double pleasure every time you watch TV as you look at both you favorite shows andthe fruits of your labor.
                Jon

                Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat
                ________________________________

                We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
                techzibits.com

                Comment

                • stormdog74
                  Established Member
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 426
                  • Sacramento, CA
                  • Ridgid TS3650

                  #23
                  Great work!

                  Comment

                  Working...