• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docrowan
    • Mar 2007
    • New Albany, MS
    • BT3100

Sarge,

Looks great! When I get time, I'm going to search the forum to see pictures of the other pieces you mentioned. If they are even half as "junky", they'll be a treat to see.
    - Chris.

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Thanks for the kind words... Duff.. Pappy.. Larry and Chris. They are indeed appreciated. Searching for the missing pieces of grain not already present in the wood rack for a chest on chest today and finishing up modification on a scroll saw stand.

Very hot in Atlanta and I'm keeping most actual work limited to around sundown an after. The front shop (two car drive-under garage) doesn't get above 78*, but the rear shop (half basement under-ground) has the central AC and it is AC'ed from leak-off from the over-head piping and natural insulation of the concrete walls. I just don't do any cutting back there as I want to avoid fine dust getting in the AC unit and traveling up.

Chris... if you are like me (hopefully not) with computers a search of the bed and chest could turn out to be a life-long quest. With that in mind... this might be easier.

Regards to all....

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Opps.... see what I mean about me and computers, I can't even follow the proper steps to add a picture. I suppose I suspected "magic" would come into play and put them on.
        Attached Files

Comment

• John Hunter
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Lake Station, IN, USA.
          • BT3000 & BT3100

Very nice!
          John Hunter

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Thank you much John... and have a good day sir!

Regards...

Comment

• mater
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2004
              • SC, USA.

Beautiful work. It looks great.
              Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

• RonT
                Forum Newbie
                • Jun 2006
                • Florida
                • Old Craftsman

Very nice job !!!

You know, a woodworker is his own worst critic, I do the same myself!

I think it's because we are so close to the work and know where every flaw and misfit is located, one ends up walking away thinking they did a crappy job. NOT SO! Nothing in the world and/or woodworking is perfect. Ask anybody who has built any project and somewhere there is a mistake, hence, considered junk, to use your term.

I find that after the project is finished and I've been away from the work for a while that the errors seem to disappear.

Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it!

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Thanks Mater and Ron T as is appreciated. I've been extremely busy working on a 3-2 chest and am just catching up on forums.. grocery runs.. yard-work and vehicle oil changes. But... it wil all get done...... maybe!

Comment

Working...