• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • footprintsinconc
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
    • BT3100

really nice! i see you love walnut, everything you do has walnut in it and interestingly enought, you seem to different type of joints all the time --> i love the way make them stand out aswell. like usual, awsome contrast, joints and projects! reminds me that i got to start sometime soon.

regards,

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
      Bandsaw Box Momma
      • Apr 2005
      • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

I really like this piece that Mark did. Almost a shame to cover it up with a quilt but the quilt is also a beautiful piece of work. The birds eye maple that he used on this is also going to be a dresser for our room. I told him that I didn't want to hide a dresser in our room that he needed to make something for the living room because its such beautiful wood.

I think he did and awesome job on this, but of course I am a little biased on the work that he does.
      Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• Ed62
        The Full Monte
        • Oct 2006
        • NW Indiana
        • BT3K

Nice job, Mark. Looks great! And if you throw a piece of canvas over it, you'll have a place to sleep when things get rough!

Ed
        Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• boblon
          • Aug 2003
          • Florida, USA.

Looks simple at first, but then the craftmanship shines though !

Nice work.

BobL.
          Last edited by boblon; 03-06-2007, 05:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
          "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement."

Comment

Working...