that is nice looking.
    Alex

Comment

• ejs1097
      Established Member
      • Mar 2005
      • Pittsburgh, PA, USA.

Originally posted by Alex Franke
      Nice! My wife has been asking for one of these and I never really knew what the heck she was talking about!

Did you build from plans, or is it an original design?
      It's an EJS original. I drew the curves on Visio and still have them if you'd like a pattern. It's easy enough to measure up as well, my wife has one as well, let me know.
      Eric
      Be Kind Online

Comment

• drumpriest
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2004
        • Pittsburgh, Pa, USA.
        • Powermatic PM 2000

I didn't realize that I never replied to this one Eric, looks great. Visio, great tool, did you print them out and apply the pattern to the wood??
        Keith Z. Leonard
        Go Steelers!

Comment

• ejs1097
          Established Member
          • Mar 2005
          • Pittsburgh, PA, USA.

Originally posted by drumpriest
          I didn't realize that I never replied to this one Eric, looks great. Visio, great tool, did you print them out and apply the pattern to the wood??
          That's what I did. After printing to paper though, I traced it on a manilla folder then cut it out of that for a thicker surface. After I made the first one, then I used the pattern to make the full scale hardboard template.

With Visio, I was able to do 1/2 of the curve (2 quarter circles joined together). Then copy the image and flip it verticially to ensure the top and bottom of the curves were identical.
          Eric
          Be Kind Online

Comment

Working...