Knife block

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • 5513
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

    #16
    Nicely done! DAgnamitt the Mrs. also saw this.....
    Donate to my Tour de Cure


    marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

    Head servant of the forum

    ©

    Comment

    • lrogers
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 3853
      • Mobile, AL. USA.
      • BT3000

      #17
      Very nice! You'll get a lot of use out of that!
      Larry R. Rogers
      The Samurai Wood Butcher
      http://splash54.multiply.com
      http://community.webshots.com/user/splash54

      Comment

      • Wood_workur
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 1914
        • Ohio
        • Ryobi bt3100-1

        #18
        I like it. Wanna make me one?
        Alex

        Comment

        • onedash
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2005
          • 1013
          • Maryland
          • Craftsman 22124

          #19
          Originally posted by Wood_workur
          I like it. Wanna make me one?
          It was pretty easy and fast...I also planned it on the fly. I just slapped my knives up there to make sure the slot was wide enough. I made all the slots the same depth so I wouldnt have to monkey with the height at all. The cleaver is the thickest knife.
          YOU DONT HAVE TO TRAIN TO BE MISERABLE. YOU HAVE TO TRAIN TO ENDURE MISERY.

          Comment

          • Turaj
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2002
            • 1019
            • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
            • BT3000 (1998)

            #20
            Very nice job!
            Turaj (in Toronto)
            "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

            Comment

            • billme
              Forum Newbie
              • Jan 2008
              • 9
              • Just outside Vancouver, BC

              #21
              Extreme newbie question,

              How did you cut the slots out?
              Router, table saw, other

              thank you,

              Bill

              Project looks great.

              Comment

              Working...