Finally finished this one;

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wood_workur
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 1914
    • Ohio
    • Ryobi bt3100-1

    #16
    That is one nice looking project.
    Alex

    Comment

    • drumpriest
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2004
      • 3338
      • Pittsburgh, Pa, USA.
      • Powermatic PM 2000

      #17
      Ken, David Marks is a great influence on me as well. You did a fine job. I have some Curly Bubinga just waiting for me to get to a project. I can't wait to start more veneering work, but I've just got too much on my table at the moment. You should be proud though, it's a beautiful piece.
      Keith Z. Leonard
      Go Steelers!

      Comment

      • TheRic
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2004
        • 1912
        • West Central Ohio
        • bt3100

        #18
        Looks Great!!! I really like the Bloodwood Spline Miters. Instead of trying to hide / blend them in, you flaunt them!! The Bloodwood highlights is over the top!! I can see why your wife didn't want you to use it for a TV tray. I guess that's a curse of a great wood worker, sorry about your luck.
        Ric

        Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

        Comment

        • Ken Weaver
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2004
          • 2417
          • Clemson, SC, USA
          • Rigid TS3650

          #19
          Really impressive Ken. The top takes your breath away.
          Ken Weaver
          Clemson, SC

          "A mistake is absolute proof that someone tried to do something!

          Comment

          • bfrikken
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2005
            • 727
            • Michigan, USA.
            • BT-3100

            #20
            Looks fantastic. Now you need to get started on a large scale display case/ curio cabinet to display that masterpiece

            Comment

            • Ken Massingale
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2002
              • 3862
              • Liberty, SC, USA.
              • Ridgid TS3650

              #21
              Awesome, Ken. Beautiful craftsmanship and material.
              ken

              Comment

              • mdutch
                Established Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 140
                • Dallas, TX, USA.

                #22
                Perfect. I really like the double-taper on the legs. Really balances it out.
                Dutch·man Pronunciation (dchmn)n.
                3. Something used to conceal faulty construction.
                Another DFW BT3'er!

                Comment

                Working...