• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobSch
    • Aug 2004
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

Originally posted by Derrick
    That is beautiful!! But where are the little holes the woodshop teacher drilled in them to make them cut the air so they could swing them a little faster? Oh how I remember my aching polka-dot patooty....
    Oh, man! Brings back memories of my HS gym teacher. Not only did his paddle have holes in it, but he gave it a little extra English to REALLY make it SNAP!
    Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

• Popeye
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2003
      • Woodbine, Ga
      • Grizzly 1023SL

Thank you, thank you. This paddle has gotten more attention than some of the bigger projects I think some of you more mature little devils are on a bit of a nostalgia trip. What I remember most was a the kind of paddle with the ball (ball always missing ), and dad's BIG WIDE BELT. Pat
      Woodworking is therapy.....some of us need more therapy than others. <ZERO>

Comment

• Russianwolf
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
        • One of them there Toy saws

Originally posted by Popeye
        Thank you, thank you. This paddle has gotten more attention than some of the bigger projects I think some of you more mature little devils are on a bit of a nostalgia trip. What I remember most was a the kind of paddle with the ball (ball always missing ), and dad's BIG WIDE BELT. Pat
        I got paddled once, but what I remember was the wooden spoon that my Mom always had handy. That, and my Dad sending my out to pick my own switch (and you only brought back the dry brittle one once.)
        Mike
        Lakota's Dad

If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

Comment

Working...