Clear All
  • rmhinden
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2018
    • California San Francisco Bay Area
    • BT3000

JessEm - Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides on BT3x00

Woodcraft has the JessEm - Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides on sale. See:

Buy the Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides For Table Saws for sale online from Woodcraft. Visit us to order online or find your local Woodcraft store today!

Has anyone used these on a BT3x00 table saw. Expensive, but seems like a useful addition.

Thanks,
    Bob
  • Carlos
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Well, I'd never heard of it, and now I really need it. Actually the router one is the one that speaks to me most. I have little trouble with stock in my Unisaw.

Comment

• Slik Geek
      Slik Geek commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the JessEm Model 04215 - Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides on my router table. I haven't used them a lot. I can't give you a strong opinion, because I kind of forgot about the guides when I used them - which suggests that they worked well (no hassles). They struck me as excellent quality.

• Carlos
      Carlos commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that's a useful comment, thanks. The router is the thing I'm least skilled with and gives me the most rise/movement problems with stock.
  • rmhinden
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2018
    • California San Francisco Bay Area
    • BT3000

I agree that their router version looks very nice as well.

Comment

• jussi
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007

I have the ts as well as the ones for the router. Works great for me. I use them for regular cuts but also for dados/rabbets. For multiple thinner rips they do get in the way and have to be removed which is quick and easy. Some people find this to be too annoying however. I'm not one of them but it's a consideration. Although if it's only a couple of cuts I sometimes just use a backer board.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Working...