• Show
Clear All
  • dr_skoobie
    Forum Newbie
    • Jul 2004
    • San Jose, CA, USA.

bt3100 mobile base

Hi!

I'd love to be able to wheel my bt3100 out of the way, but don't have time presently for an involved DIY project for this purpose.

The herc-u-lift seemed to be the product of choice for this years ago: worked well and affordable. Is there a modern day equivalent that would do the job?

thanks in advance!

dr_s
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

not new from ridgid. they stopped producing the herc-ulift plus (AC9950) when ridgid hand held and stationary power tool production moved from emerson electric to OWT. there's always the possibility of CL and ebay for a herc-u-lift plus. also, you might try this:

Whether you're a seasoned artisan or a novice enthusiast, shop Woodcraft for expert advice, unbeatable prices, superior brands, and a woodworking experience like no other. Explore our vast selection of premium wood, tools, and accessories, meticulously curated to fuel your passion for creating timeless pieces.

they usually go on sale for $50 and, with two layers of 3/4" plywood, it would be hard to find something more solid.
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

• eezlock
      • Feb 2006
      • Charlotte,N.C.
      • BT3100

bt3100 mobile base

You might want to look at this mobile base from Sears. It is their universal mobile base # 22303. I have one of them under my BT3100 and like it 10
      times better than those aggravating one's that came with the accessory
      kit for the saw, I took those old one's off....and haven't even found a good use for them anywhere else yet....that has been about 5 years ago!

Comment

• Cajunrotor
        Forum Newbie
        • Oct 2009
        • Texas
        • Ryobi BT3000

Well I don't know if I'm breaking any forum rules by doing this, but I have a NIB Herculift that I'll part with if you want it. I paid $60 for it off CL about a year ago but no longer have a need for it. I don't know what it weighs in the box, but I'm guessing it is well within the UPS 50 lb. weight limit for shipping.

Comment

• LCHIEN
          Internet Fact Checker
          • Dec 2002
          • Katy, TX, USA.
          • BT3000 vintage 1999

Another commercial choice is a HTC 2000

These have been sold for a long time, the latest versions are improved. Some people don't like them but I find they do the job and are completely adjustable in 1" increments.
          At various times i have seen HTC made, Sears branded and Woodcraft branded versions.

The smaller and cheaper HTC model, PM1000 may fit the BT3100, too. Max size configurations 19"x 43 or 31"x31". Up to 400 lbs.
          Last edited by LCHIEN; 02-12-2012, 02:28 AM.
          Loring in Katy, TX USA
          If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
          BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...