X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Creaton
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2010

Height adjustment for rip fence?

Is it possible to adjust the height of the rip fence? I just purchased and assembled a used BT3000 and the rip fence is about 1/8" to low on the front rail end, and thus when I'm sliding across the rails hits the main saw platform. I'm thinking that their must be some way to raise either the rails themselves, or the rip fence.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

Something is wrong! There are only a couple of things that I can think of that can cause this..... check for correct installation of rails front and rear. ...... check to make sure your fence front block has the glides installed.

On this site in the old articles section there are a couple of downloadable owners manuals if you do not have one.
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

agree w/ BW
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Creaton
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Black wallnut
        Something is wrong! There are only a couple of things that I can think of that can cause this..... check for correct installation of rails front and rear. ...... check to make sure your fence front block has the glides installed.

On this site in the old articles section there are a couple of downloadable owners manuals if you do not have one.
        Thanks! Not sure what the problem was, but I took it apart and reassembled and it now lines up just fine.

Comment

Working...