• Show
Clear All
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Bt3 faq 4.9

I jumped the version up because someone pointed out to me that the hyperlinking in the file did not work. I fixed it and resent it to the people who got the 4.8 version that had the problem.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions
  • pbui3057
    Established Member
    • Jul 2008
    • Mather, CA
    • BT3000

What are some of the new updates in comparison to v4.6?

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

i did not keep a change log. i suppose i could run diff programs on the Word files but i don't feel like its worth the effort.
      4.9 fixes 4.8 which had hyperlinking problems, 4.8 was just minor changes over 4.7 the big changes came around 4.0-4.5 which were the days of bt3100 going out of production and 21829 coming into play.
      Its really intended more as an answer document rather than a manual so if the answer is up to date then that's what counts.
      I try to keep up with the issues and new solutions to questions that appear multiple times (hence the frequent part) so its a compendium of the knowledge that has passed thru BT3central.
      Last edited by LCHIEN; 12-03-2009, 01:29 AM.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

For those that don't know, does 4.9 answer the FAQ of "What does compendium mean?

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
          The Full Monte
          • May 2007
          • Sunshine State
          • BT3000

Originally posted by LCHIEN
          I fixed it and resent it to the people who got the 4.8 version that had the problem.
          You "resent it" to the people...??? Your Freudian slip is showing, Loring...

Comment

Working...