• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jared73
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2009
    • Richmond, KY

21829 deal

Anyone been able to score a great deal on a new 21829 in the last year or so? Even at the current "sale" price they're $480. I'm a club member, but I haven't yet seen that it's worth much.

I've just about given up finding a BT3K on C-list in central KY. I've been watching for months and I never see them. There was finally one posted today that I responded about immediately only to get to work and find out that my AT&T phone service was haywire. The owner couldn't get through to me and the saw went elsewhere.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

I haven't seen anything that I would call an acceptable deal on the 21829 new from Sears...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• unknown poster
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006

I picked mine up for around $300 about 1 1/2 years ago. I haven't seen any good deals since then, although I haven't been looking that close.

I see BT3's on my local craigslist at least once a month, usually for less than $200.

Comment

• coho10
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2009

I'm actually thinking about selling mine. Bought it back in February of this year. I'm a hobbyist who uses the saw sparingly. I live in the Louisville area if you're interested. Hoping to get about $400 for it. I also have a Craftsman router that I bought at the same time to use with the saw I'm thinking of selling. Looking for $75 for it.

If you'd like pictures, pm me or email me at cphoehn@watertowersquare.com

Comment

Working...