X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MemoryBoxer

BT3100-1 accessory availability?

Hello; new here.
    I bought a 3100-1 from Home Despot in the fall, just getting to set it up now. I went to the Ryobi site today to look into router adapter accessories and to see whatever else might catch my eye...and discovered it's been discontinued, and that NO accessories are even listed anywhere on their website, although luckily repair parts still exist. Any suggestions how and where I can find stuff or do I have a Limited Versatility and Life Span dog on my hands?
    Thanks for any insights,
    Eric
  • mclear6
    Established Member
    • Nov 2007
    • Northern NJ

check homedepot.com

last time I checked the accessory kit for the bt3100 was still on sale on the web site for a $100 or so.

Comment

• JoeyGee
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2005
      • Sylvania, OH, USA.
      • BT3100-1

Originally posted by MemoryBoxer
      do I have a Limited Versatility and Life Span dog on my hands?
      That's the LAST thing you have to worry about with a BT. There are precious few pieces in the accessory kit that are valuable (IMO). The rest can be shop made, or substituted with readily available parts. The miter slot table is the only part that is "special" in the kit. Others here have made their own, though.

There is limitless information on the BT3100 and woodworking in general here. You will not be disappointed with your BT, and it is definitely a worthy investment.

Sit back, do searches on "Accessory Kit" and find all you need to know.

Good luck, and welcome to one of the best forums anywhere.
      Joe

Comment

• wbsettle
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2006
        • Wilmington, NC
        • BT3100

www.m-and-d.com is the parts/accessories provider in the US. Not sure if they ship up north, eh? Enter BT3100 into the search box to see what they have that your'e looking for...wide table kit, accessory table, miter table, dado throat plate, etc. are there.

-Brent

Comment

• steve-norrell
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2006
          • The Great Land - Alaska
          • BT3100-1

Originally posted by wbsettle
          www.m-and-d.com is the parts/accessories provider in the US. Not sure if they ship up north, eh?
          -Brent
          The do ship "up North", even all the way to Alaska. I don't know if they ship to Canada, They do give excellent service, at least in my experience.

Regards, Steve

Comment

• LCHIEN
            Internet Fact Checker
            • Dec 2002
            • Katy, TX, USA.
            • BT3000 vintage 1999

memory boxer
            b4 you buy one you should read the evaluation on the accessory kit in the BT3 FAQ
            then read the rest of the faq for what to do.
            Loring in Katy, TX USA
            If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
            BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...