This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cupid

Accessory Recommendations

I just received a BT3000 as a result of a death in the family. Kind of a bad way to get a saw - but so goes life. I am an experienced wood worker, but have only sporadic opportunities to practice the craft - again, such is life.
    I have learned that the BT3000 is a discontinued model - which I interpret to mean eventual disappearance of available accessories. So here is my question for all the seasoned BT3 users: What are the critical accessories I should try to acquire to avoid future - "I wish I had gotten one of those" moments?

I appreciate any and all advice.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by Cupid
    I just received a BT3000 as a result of a death in the family. Kind of a bad way to get a saw - but so goes life. I am an experienced wood worker, but have only sporadic opportunities to practice the craft - again, such is life.
    I have learned that the BT3000 is a discontinued model - which I interpret to mean eventual disappearance of available accessories. So here is my question for all the seasoned BT3 users: What are the critical accessories I should try to acquire to avoid future - "I wish I had gotten one of those" moments?

I appreciate any and all advice.
    Send me a PM (private mail) with your e-mail address and I will send you the BT3 FAQ which discusses accessories in detail.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...