X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • draghkar
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2006

Looking for accessories manuals...

If you read my previous post, I recently got a BT3000 with several accessories for $100. It was dirty, but somewhat unused. A new blade, BT3100 shim set, couple of hours scrubbing with scotchbrite pads and barkeepers friend, and I've got a decent saw here. I found a guy here who's just down the freeway from me, and picked up an extended rail set (black, who cares?) and a shark guard as well.

Now to the question...it has an outfeed table with the funny leg as well as a vacuum float table and one set of legs too. And a box full of brackets too...not all of which I'm sure go to the saw (it was given as payment to the guy I got it from...he never used it). I think one piece might be the vacuum mount for the table, or it might be an alternator bracket for a Datsun Roadster....

Anyone have scans or PDFs of either 4730320 (Float table) or 4730310 (outfeed table) manuals? I haven't found them on Ryobi's site or the web. Before I start fabricating things, I'd like to know if the stuff I have already can do the job. Thanks!
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

i might be able to dredge up the outfeed table manual.
    I had to modify it some because when i put it in
    what i thought was the best place, the left hinge blocked the SMT.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• joestern5
      Forum Newbie
      • Aug 2005
      • Eustis, Florida, USA.
      • Ryobi Bt3000

I can dig up and scan the vacuum table manual and post it, but you need the leg set too. have a spare leg set and brackets if you will pay the shipping costs.

Comment

• draghkar
        Forum Newbie
        • Oct 2006

thanks for the offer...I have a leg set, but I don't think I have the brackets. I assumed I'd have to fabricate something, but I might just take you up on your offer.

Comment

Working...