X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbilbrey
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2006

Where to find Extended Rails

I hope this is not a dumb question, where do I find the extended rails for the BT3000? Is this the "Wide table kit"?

Thanks,
    Sam
  • gmack5
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Quapaw, Oklahoma, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000SX & BT3100

Originally posted by sbilbrey
    I hope this is not a dumb question, where do I find the extended rails for the BT3000? Is this the "Wide table kit"? Thanks, Sam
    Yes the "WTK" contains a Set of Rails, similar to the originals, a set of brackets to hold the table in place (you furnish the table materials), a Set of brackets to tie the two Rails Sets together, and a Sheet of instructions.

The only thing you need to be careful of is to make sure you get the correct Set of Rails (Silver colored, NOT Black), other than that, the two Kits are the same with different Part Numbers.

Both WTKs can be obtained from the same sources that you would get any other parts for your Table Saw.

The phone numbers and the locations should be in your User's Manual, or you can special order them from Home Depot's Special Order Desk.

You may be able to find a Set on Ebay also.
    Stop thinking why you can't and Start thinking how you CAN!
    Remember, SUCCESS comes in CANS!
    George

Comment

• LCHIEN
      Internet Fact Checker
      • Dec 2002
      • Katy, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 vintage 1999

Originally posted by sbilbrey
      I hope this is not a dumb question, where do I find the extended rails for the BT3000? Is this the "Wide table kit"?

Thanks,
      Sam
      you might look in the BT3 FAQ.
      There's a link in the first thread, first post, in the GETTING STARTED forum right here.

There's a very detailed but concise answer to that and many other frequent BT3 questions.
      Loring in Katy, TX USA
      If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
      BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

Working...