Houston pickup. Free to good home. 4" DWV dust collection plumbing parts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Houston pickup. Free to good home. 4" DWV dust collection plumbing parts.

My pull out 4" loss is your gain if you are willing to pick it up in League City. Pipe secions of varying lengths, wyes, and 45s, and a good amount of it. If you are one of our local members,from the Houston / Galveston metroplex, and need DC ducting parts for 4" please take this stuff off my hands. I don't want it going to the recyclers, and I am NOT going to put it back up into my attic...

Let me know if you want it. First come, first served.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Posted the goodies on Craigslist. I have a guy getting the stuff tomorrow / later today since it is well after midnight now... I really need to get to sleep.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

And the stuff is gone now. I talked with the fellow about setting up dust collection, and pointed him here and to Loring's post about the neutral vane. Hopefully he comes in and experiences all the goodness that is Sawdustzone...

Comment

Working...