• Show
Clear All
  • Stytooner
    Roll Tide RIP Lee
    • Dec 2002
    • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
    • BT3100

Hitachi Recon Jigsaw

The CJ90VST variable speed jig saw with blower is lightweight and built for comfort, yet delivers an impressive cut capacity in wood and metal. Applications include cutting shapes in various wood pieces, cutting metals like mild steel, aluminum and copper, cutting synthetic resin materials, cutting decorative sheets and thin construction materials as well as cutting stainless steel sheets.

I haven't used it. I use a Bosch. It looks like a good deal to me though with some nice features. Can't beat the price. I have bought a lot of cordless stuff from them in the past when sales come up and everything I have received looked like brand new.
    If you need a jig saw, I don't think you can go wrong with this one.
    Lee
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Must have only had a couple in stock. Already sold out.

Full price on this particular model isn't exactly super high, however looking at the few reviews there are on it, I don't think this one lives up to what I would expect from Hitachi...

The Hitachi CJ110MV appears to be a MUCH better saw, and sells recon for about what the new version of the model you list does... Amazon sells it for about $130.00

I would happily jump on the Big Sky recon band wagon if they would only have inventory to buy...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• conwaygolfer
      Established Member
      • Jun 2008
      • Conway, SC.
      • BT3000

That's odd, as I have bought numerous tools from them and they have always had them and shipped quickly.
      Just before Christmas I bought a 15 gauge nailer from them.

Conwaygolfer

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

I have wanted 3 tools from them. A Hitachi KM12VC which they haven't had in stock in years, I have 2 but would like a third, the Hitachi double bevel miter saw 12" which also hasn't been in stock in 2 years, and then this thing...
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...