• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jussi
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007

20 off 50 at Rockler

Using code V2461. Expires 12/10

To get free shipping and $20 off, simply place your order of $50 or more at Rockler.com by using the link above or entering promotion code V2461 at checkout. The $20 off discount excludes shipping and handling charges, gift cards, Leigh jigs, Porter-Cable dovetail jigs, CNC Machines, Festool products, and SawStop products. This offer cannot be combined with other offers, applied to previous purchases or used in conjunction with Rockler Professional pricing. Offer not valid at Rockler retail stores or on purchases with Rockler’s independent resellers. Rockler Woodworking and Hardware reserves the right to limit quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end this promotion at any time. Additional shipping charges will apply for express orders, international orders, orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, VI and select over-sized items. Free Shipping offer expires 12/10/13. Sale prices expire on 12/10/13 or while supplies last
    Last edited by jussi; 12-11-2013, 01:33 AM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • BigguyZ
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2006
    • Minneapolis, MN
    • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

dang, I missed this one. Wish I would have seen this yesterday.

Comment

• tohellwithuga
      Established Member
      • Jan 2007
      • GA

It's back again - the code this time is V2478, and it ends tomorrow (1/18/2014).

So, what to buy???

Comment

• BigguyZ
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2006
        • Minneapolis, MN
        • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

Originally posted by tohellwithuga
        It's back again - the code this time is V2478, and it ends tomorrow (1/18/2014).

So, what to buy???
        THANKS!

I got a store gift card for christmas, so I can double dip!

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

Please keep me posted on this when it comes up again. All of my spare change right now is going to fixing the tranny on my truck, and doing the 100K service on it. Boy that one is spendy!

I want to get the router sign template kit, I really want to start making routed signs for the shop, the house, and as gifts for say the guy that actually owns the deer camp we use etc...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• greenacres2
            • Dec 2011
            • La Porte, IN
            • Ryobi BT3000

Doesn't include the free shipping, but $20 off $50 or more is good with V2482 1-17 & 1-18-2014 (my e-mail this morning said 2 days only and it worked today--so i'm guessing those dates are the ones!!)

Got a pair of HTC PM1000 mobile bases for $75 delivered (sale 39.99 each - $20 + ship & tax). Not a lot more than buying 8 decent casters.

earl

Comment

• tohellwithuga
              Established Member
              • Jan 2007
              • GA

All-In-One Clamp Guide Package w/Squaring Attachment would be $70.

I tried a couple of the palm routers that were on sale/clearance, but the code didn't apply.

Comment

• Cochese
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2010

Tempting to pick up a miter gauge, but I'm saving up for the Domino.
                I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• jussi
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Cochese
                  Tempting to pick up a miter gauge, but I'm saving up for the Domino.
                  Wow you do have the fever.

dbhost,

If you want to know when the coupons come up sign up to be on their email list.

Comment

• Cochese
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by jussi
                    Wow you do have the fever.
                    It really appeals to me for casework. The only other thing I have planned tool-wise for this year is the new table router, and it won't be green.
                    I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• toolguy1000
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • westchester cnty, ny

Originally posted by greenacres2
                      Doesn't include the free shipping, but $20 off $50 or more is good with V2482 1-17 & 1-18-2014 (my e-mail this morning said 2 days only and it worked today--so i'm guessing those dates are the ones!!)

Got a pair of HTC PM1000 mobile bases for $75 delivered (sale 39.99 each - $20 + ship & tax). Not a lot more than buying 8 decent casters.

earl
                      you'll probably want to return those as soon as possible. They aren't terribly well made.
                      there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

• twilson
                        Forum Newbie
                        • Jan 2006

Just ordered their portable clamp rack (Pack Rack Clamp & Tool Storage System). I've been looking at this for a while and Rockler shows it on sale for $126.99 (was $149.99) Used the v2478 code and the price came up as $106.99. I had an option for standard ground shipping - 7-10 days for $0.00. This is the best deal I've seen on this unit since I started looking at purchasing it.

Comment

• greenacres2
                          • Dec 2011
                          • La Porte, IN
                          • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by toolguy1000
                          you'll probably want to return those as soon as possible. They aren't terribly well made.
                          I've got two already, and they are fine for light duty. They'll be good for what i'm using them for. Definitely not something i'd put a table saw or drill press on, for sure.
                          earl

Comment

• jussi
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2007

Alot of the items are also free shipping. Looks like mostly the smaller or lighter items. You need to put it in the cart and get a shipping quote to see.

I think I'm going to try out that new super glue from nexabond. I've heard good things. I'm also ordering more kaizen foam. Both qualify for free shipping.
                            Last edited by jussi; 01-18-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• BadeMillsap
                              • Dec 2005
                              • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
                              • Grizzly G1023SL

Free shipping too ...

I got $20 off over $50 AND free shipping with code V2478...

Ordered a 4" DustRight floor wand kit and the table top nozzle... paid $36.78 after tax on a $53.98 total
                              "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
                              Bade Millsap
                              Bulverde, Texas
                              => Bade's Personal Web Log
                              => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

Comment

Working...